Hugo Burnand/AFP/Getty Images

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge pose for an official photo with (from left to right): Miss Grace van Cutsem, Miss Eliza Lopes, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, HM The Queen, The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones, Lady Louise Windsor, Master William Lowther-Pinkerton. Back Row (left to right): Master Tom Pettifer, HRH Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, HRH Prince Harry of Wales, Mr Michael Middleton, Mrs Michael Middleton, Mr James Middleton, Miss Philippa Middleton, in the throne room at Buckingham Palace on April 29.

More photos below:

Hugo Burnand/AFP/Getty Images

Hugo Burnand/AFP/Getty Images

• Thomas

I enjoyed every moment of the wedding. A love affair is always a beautiful thing. The photos are great, even the tiny little bridesmaid and her sourpuss.

• WAYNE DUNGEY

I LOVE THE ROYAL WEDDING DAY, AND HAPPY FOR THEM

• susan maurer

absolutely beautiful wedding. health and happiness to the bride and groom.

• Cindy

Does any royal wedding everlast really..

• Bob

Sure it does - look at Prince William's Grandmother (the Queen) and his Grandfather (Prince Phillip). My best wishes to the newly wed.

• S.

Happily ever after!!! he married for love.

• ORP2

How about Victoria and Albert and nine kids.

• trish

How very beautiful the new Princes/Dutches is, she is a wonderful complement to the young Prince/Duke. I just have a wounderful feeling about this couple, they are going to stick, and England is SO lucky to have them, their is a glorious future for them.

• Lori

...is that King Henry the VIII with his head cut of by the light...in the background?? ...hm ut oh....giggle

• Brenda

Adored your mother Princess Diana and I watched you as a young child growing up. Prince William you have grown up into a wonderful handsome young man. Your mother did a wonderful job bringing you up. I know she would be happy and proud on this your Wedding Day. I have watched you and Catherine throughout your courtship. You couldn't have picked a more beautiful, caring and loving woman for you wife. Her love is written all over her when she looks at you.
    You make a beautiful couple. I wish you many years of happiness. I adore both of you.

• victor n. hutchins

forget the rest..who are earl spencers daughters?(Diana's neices) and what are they about?

• rdixiesunrise61

They look so very happy. I don't think their smiles could be any bigger. My best to the couple. She makes a beautiful princess and will make a wonderful queen someday.

• Jane Gray

AS a professional Portrature Artist, I would say beautiful,,, the only flaws in the pictures are the head cut off in the background portrait on the wall, making it a ceiling light head, and the little boy who is leaning over in the picture. Also, the little bridesmaid positioned behind Williams leg, looks rather odd too and isolated from the group.
    The photog must have been over whelmed with the privilege of it all.

• Cindy

I thought the same thing when I first saw the photos. Also, in the photo of William and Catherine, I thought that the photographer (or an assistant) should have straightened out the small crinkle in Catherine's dress above her right foot. Small details, but these are professional posed photos.

• Francine

The Royal Wedding was truly a wonderful, happy event..it was refreshing to see the couple were so much in love.....!!!!!! Many Blessings to all.........

• Brenda

It was worth getting up at 3:30 in the morning to watch such a beautiful wedding. The groom is handsome, the bride is beautiful and together they make a loving and beautiful couple. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have everlasting love and happiness. Everyone looked great. The Queen was absolutely stunning and cheerful in her yellow outfit. Best of luck to all.

• Fanknav

I agree that Pippa is a pip but Kate in my mind is just a bit more stunning!!!

• 17 Comments / 1 Pages