- Princess Eugenie of York and Princess Beatrice of York
- Beatrice and Eugenie's Hat Attack
- Carole Middleton, Queen Elizabeth II and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- Anne, the Princess Royal
- Spain's Queen Sofia
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Daniel, Duke of Vastergotland
- Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg and wife Miriam
- Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
- Earl Spencer's Daughters
- Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips
- David and Victoria Beckham
While all eyes were on Kate Middleton, many of the royal wedding guests took the opportunity to express their personal style through bold colors, ornate hats and even lavish jewels.
Fascinators were the accessory of choice for the younger set -- Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie experimented with avant-garde styles. Meanwhile, Kate's mother Carole, Queen Elizabeth II and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall all opted for classic, wider-brimmed hats.
Take a peek at these stylish ladies -- and gents! -- who were lucky enough to witness the royal vows at Westminster Abbey. And don't miss our gallery of celebrities in attendance.