Prince William's younger brother Harry has had a very public on-again, off-again relationship with Chelsy Davy.

But it is safe to assume that the couple is back on, considering the blond babe was on hand for the royal wedding. The 25-year-old arrived at the ceremony in an off-the-shoulder jacket and matching aqua shift dress -- one of two Alberta Ferretti outfits the Italian design house had made for her for the day. Matched with a gray lace Victoria Grant hat and nude patent-leather pumps, Davy's look was smashing!

Continue reading to learn about Davy's evening look below:

chelsy davy royal wedding dress

Danny Martindale, FilmMagic

For the reception, Davy will slip into a full-length midnight blue one-shoulder crepe satin gown, also by Ferretti.

"Having the fitting in Chelsy's flat in Chelsea was real fun and exciting. She's such a modern girl, full of life and very charming," the designer told People magazine. Adding, "I'm sure she will wear at her best the special outfits that I have created exclusively for her and this momentous occasion."

• BINOSMAMA

CHELSY GIRL YOU LOOK SOOO BAD AND THAT DON'T MEAN GOOD!

• Jim

The Royal Wedding, what a waste of time....

Anybody who loves watching it must have a boring life. The monarchy is a pile of crap.

• amanda

The article said the dress was "made for her by the Italian design house for the day." I think the article should have said it was made ON the day of the wedding. That is a mess and I'm not talking hot mess either. For one, the style doesn't suit her. It's poorly made, even the hem looks pinned up on the side. The other thing I noticed is the teal color on top isn't the same as the bottom. I'm not a catty type of person but I have to agree...she looks like an unmade bed. Also, the caption under the picture should read "Hurry up and give me the stuff before we get inside". Seriously.. it looks as though the guy is reaching into his pocket for something illegal to get her through the day.

• Jeanne Ginnety

Don't know why a young attractive girl would wear something so matronly looking. I think it would have better suited Camilla.

• dale

Attractive?

• elyse

Have to agree- she does look like she stayed up all night, ran out of time and left without bothering to look in a mirror to see what her hair looked like- what a mess!

• Chris

The word skank comes to mind when looking at this thing.

• Cindy

She looked as if she was suffering from an all night party and she slept in her dress! When compared to the other women there, she looks like hell. I can be a walking fashion disaster, but I think I could have pulled together a look better than this, and at least have my hair styled decently!

• Viewer

Harry - you can do so much better - she is a mess! It isn't just this dress - I haven't seen her look tasteful in anything. Stay away from this!

• Sun

Hope that Harry will not marry that girl!

• MadeleineT

I agree, she could have done something better with her hair and makeup. The dress is a mess, the dress looks like she slep tin it, and I can't figure out what those lumps on her thigh ar either, drss is really wrinkled too. No stocking to a royal wedding? a hat with no stockings? that is not done. These hats look like they just came from the Kentucky derby, they couldn't be more outrageous.

• Marilyn

Yuk...Is that the best she could do???? She looked awful, and very much NOT Royalty material. And that hat, where was it? It looked like a little paper plate on her head.

• waycross48

I am shocked by this outift!! FIRST - it's a MESS! I see lumps and bumps at the seam lines; especially down the side seams of the skirt. It looks as if she dragged it out of the laundry basket at the last minute. I simply cannot believe she 'HAD THIS MADE" for herself. It's just an embarrassing mess. Doesn't she have any "friends" who will tell her the TRUTH about this sort of thing? Well, it's over and done - hope someone learns from her hideous mistake.

• BEV

SHE LOOKS LIKE A STREET WALKER, NASTY LOOKING YUCK !

• william martinez

and, might i add, the guy with her loks like he pulled that wrinkled up suit out of the clothes bag at a rummage sale. and what's that point sticking out of her thigh, a bone spur? lol- most of the geusts looked very tacky. the queen was outstanding; the rest of them looked basically a mess.

• David S.

One would expect Harry to have better taste, but then my guess is this guy isn't very picky about who he sleeps with.....don't think we'll be seeing a "royal wedding" anytime soon with him....LOL

• Denis Heurtevant

This is a Royal Wedding, right?

• sandy

what the hell!!!!! Looks like he stopped off at some crack house and picked up the best worst ho they had and threw a two tone wrinkled up blue thing on her straight out of the cloths hamper at the nearest DAV... For pete's sake I dress my dogs better than that. They could have a least stopped by the nearest walmart and found something from the clearance rack that would have looked better than that thing and let me quess that awful frock cost a few thousand dollars. i'm sure all the rich and famous won't be seeking out her designer any time soon..

• ronald

stupid looking hats

• Mark

You are going to a Royal Wedding....YOUR GOING TO THE ROYAL WEDDING...PUT ON PANTYHOSE (also called tights in the United Kingdom)!!!! And who did her eye makeup, a football player? She looks like she is playing on the line for the Cowboys!

Ladies and Gentelmen, THIS is exactly what a HOT MESS looks like!