Prince William's younger brother Harry has had a very public on-again, off-again relationship with Chelsy Davy.

But it is safe to assume that the couple is back on, considering the blond babe was on hand for the royal wedding. The 25-year-old arrived at the ceremony in an off-the-shoulder jacket and matching aqua shift dress -- one of two Alberta Ferretti outfits the Italian design house had made for her for the day. Matched with a gray lace Victoria Grant hat and nude patent-leather pumps, Davy's look was smashing!

Continue reading to learn about Davy's evening look below:

chelsy davy royal wedding dress

Danny Martindale, FilmMagic

For the reception, Davy will slip into a full-length midnight blue one-shoulder crepe satin gown, also by Ferretti.

"Having the fitting in Chelsy's flat in Chelsea was real fun and exciting. She's such a modern girl, full of life and very charming," the designer told People magazine. Adding, "I'm sure she will wear at her best the special outfits that I have created exclusively for her and this momentous occasion."

• Christina

I don't think the designer is to blame here. Do they really have control over the outfit after it leaves their hands. I agree that she doesn't look "smashing" and that she could have been more elegant for this occasion. Especially since it may be her next..... Perhaps her wedding attire is her way of sending a sort of subliminal message to the world.

• laro

She is young, beautiful, well educated and has a great future. Eat your hearts out.

• Tara

Yeah well obviously NOT edu-macated enough to look better. Is she a drug user by chance?
    I am 45 and look a F-in lot better than her.

• dksNhb

... Ummm, (say something nice, or ...) her shoes are ok, I guess.

• Richard

dksNhb wrote "her shoes are ok I guess" sure they're ok if you think F*** me pumps are ok for the occassion

• Norm Stevens

Smashing outfit? It is awful, and matronly! Harry needs to keep looking, this girl is not attractive and has no taste!

• nick

Oh my God ! you forgot to get video of where the Butlers dog stopped to take a crap!

• Bill R

Sharon: Were we watching the same wedding? If you look half as good as some of these ladies, I'd sure like to see you!

• Michael

arrr arrr arr, c'mon Harry, that girl looks like she has been ralphing all night

• Jacob

Miss Davy reminds me of the actress who plays the call girl on the SHOWTIME series, "Diary of a Call Girl."

• Sue

Not a good look for her especially at a royal wedding, top to bottom it was disastrous mess.

• SamCat

I hate to say that many of these comments hit the mark. First her hair is a mess, I have no idea of the actual length, the only thing I can think of is it is short.. It must be put up for the wedding and perhaps they were in a topless car? Definitely, the skirt is a different color and the bulge appears to be from poor sewing. That said how about some make up and a smile! I realize the stress of the rules and regs on such a day but come on, she said yes to the date knowing she would be in the spotlight , so buck it up. I can only hope the reception dress was nicer. Regular rack dresses are great but again she would be constrained to use a designer regardless of her personal income.

• lisa

It looks way too old for her. Not worthy of Harry!!!

• Terry

It doesn't make sense, this girl always looks so great, could she have really been partying that much? Either that or she was crying. She looks terribly sad and mussed up.

• kittylit

like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards!

• Sally

This is the very first negative comment I have had about this day or this event ( I think it's all been just beautiful and tasteful and heartwarming!) but this young lady is a mess. I know she's been Harry's on and off girlfriend, but she doesn't look at all presentable for the occasion. Dress is most unattractive--style, fabric, quite wrinkled, and some odd pointy bump on the skirt. Hat, not cute. Hair--total disaster. On such an occasion, what was she thinking?

• Barry E Magee

Couric is a jerk. Good ridance to her and her flawed reporting and liberal BS. Too bad she cannot take Motor Mouth Scarbourgh and Dumb as Dirt Mika with her.

• BJK

She doesn't represent Harry very well in this outfit. It was a ROYAL wedding...something a little nicer would be in order.

• Bling-Bling Williams

Prince Harry would do better hooking-up with Pippa. She is gorgeous.

• The Ger

Harry is young, tall, good looking, wealthy, he's a PRINCE!. As of now, he's third in line to the British throne. He can do a lot better than that skank pictured here.