Photos courtesy of © & TM by PEZ AG, Donkey Productions, Mr Men, b-glowing.com and Castle Rock Brewery
- Butter London released a limited-edition nail lacquer called "No More Waity, Katie" (in honor of the bride-to-be's media nickname) in a glittery, grayish-blue shade ($14 at b-glowing.com).
- The largest brewery in Nottingham, Castle Rock Brewery, is toasting the royal couple with a new beer called "Kiss Me Kate." Unfortunately, you'll only be available to enjoy a pint at a pub in Britain.
- The latest Mr Men book features Little Miss Princess and her prince, Mr Bump, and was written by Adam Hargreaves, who claims he had the idea before Prince William proposed to Kate, but admits the engagement and wedding are mighty convenient ($3.99 at Amazon.com).
- "KaTea and William" tea bags feature cartoon cutouts of the couple for your dunking pleasure. Prince William sports his military uniform, while his bride-to-be wears a wedding gown and blue sapphire engagement ring and inexplicably carries a fistful of cash ($8 for a set of two at Pylones.com).
- British graphic designer Lydia Leith has created royal sick bags in response to all the wedding hoopla. Choose from either a royal blue or red sack for when you have to "Throne Up" on April 29 (around $5 each).
- Just in time for the couple's ceremony, Bluewater Productions will release the comic book, Fame: The Royals ($3.99 at comic book retail outlets).
- Show your royal wedding love (and your kooky side) with these nail decals depicting Prince William and Kate. Unfortunately, they aren't available online and can only be purchased at local Westminster souvenir shops.
- In honor of the big day, PEZ has created one-of-a-kind dispensers of Kate and Wills, which the company is auctioning off on eBay. The current price: Almost $13,000! All proceeds will go to the Starlight Children's Foundation. Hurry! Bidding ends April 17.
More Royal Wedding News:
Top 10 Most Eligible Princesses
Who's the Fairest (and Ugliest) Royal of Them All?
Royal Wedding Invite List: Celebs and Ex-Loves
Kate Middleton's Rainy Day Style
Royal Bride's Virginity No Longer an Issue
Royal Wedding Viewing Party Goodies
Is Alice Temperley the Royal Wedding Dress Designer?
Royal Wedding Stamp Snafu Tears Couple Apart
Prince William's Got a Case of Wedding Jitters
"Nonentity" Kate Middleton Bullied at Boarding School
See Princess Di's Secret Second Wedding Dress