Getty Images, GF/bauergriffinonline.com, AFP/Getty Images
- Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein: Warning: His former flame is Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima.
- Prince Felix of Luxembourg: Known for his brains and brawn, Prince Felix is an avid polo player.
- Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco (pictured left): He was named one of People magazine's Most Beautiful People and is the grandson of Princess Grace.
- Prince Azim of Brunei: This infamous party boy is worth an estimated $22 billion.
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden (pictured right): A race car driver, military man and graphic designer, this playboy even caught Today show host Meredith Vieira's eye. "He looked like a very bright young man... I like him for my daughter."
- Last but not least, Prince Harry of Wales (pictured center): Prince William's younger brother has now inherited the title of world's most-sought-after bachelor.
Fortunately, you don't necessarily need to be an aristocrat to land one of these grand fellas, Kosinski explains. Kate Middleton is the first commoner in 350 years to marry a prince within reach of the British throne. Other notable exceptions include Prince Haakon of Norway, who married former waitress and single mom Mette-Marit Tjessem Hoiby, Prince Philippe of Spain and his wife ex-TV anchorwoman Letizia Ortiz and Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and her personal trainer/prince Daniel Westling.
Watch the Today show segment below:
Royal Wedding Viewing Party Goodies
Is Alice Temperley the Royal Wedding Dress Designer?
Royal Wedding Stamp Snafu Tears Couple Apart
Prince William's Got a Case of Wedding Jitters
"Nonentity" Kate Middleton Bullied at Boarding School
See Princess Di's Secret Second Wedding Dress
Check out Kate's Royal Ride to Her Wedding Ceremony
Royal Wedding Guests: Who's Coming? Who's Too Busy?